Welcome to the TUSExpo – RoboBusiness Europe Matchmaking 2018!
Get in touch with potential new partners from all over the world! Whether you are looking for new technology, cooperation partners, researchpartners in the frame of an European program, or just looking for clients! In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 30 minute bilateral meetings with the companies of your choice.
The TUSExpo – Robo Business Europe Matchmaking 2018 is organized on February 14th-15th, in addition to the simulatouously organized fairs TUS Expo 2018 and RoboBusiness Europe 2018. In both fairs exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest unmanned systems and robotic applications. Visitors can also participate in a conference program. This time Rotterdam is home to more than 3000 international visitors and 200 participating organizations from all over the world. For more information about the exhibitors and conference programs see the websites of TUS Expo 2018 and RoboBusiness Europe 2018.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Half of the potential interesting new connections in an event, is not between an exhibitor and visitor, but between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the congress? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other visitors. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference.
- Meet a number of key players out of the international unmanned systems and robotics networks.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for free entrance for one of the main events TUS Expo 2018 or RoboBusiness Europe at first (visit of exhibition and matchmaking is for free).
- Register separately for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the TUS-RBE-Match2018 meeting floor!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team